Capital One Savor Credit Card Review
- $150 offer: earn $150 sign-up bonus after you spend $500 in the first 3 months.
- 3% cashback on purchases at restaurants, 2% cashback on groceries, and 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
- Capital One will pull all three major credit bureaus (Experian, TransUnion, Equifax) for one credit card application!
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are sure you know well about the credit card game.
The highlight of this card is 3% cashback on restaurants. However, it is not an exciting feature at all. We have cards like Citi DC that gives you 2% cashback on all purchases, and you will need to spend a tons of money on restaurants to just earn the same amount as a regular sign-up bonus. Besides, Chase AARP also gives you 3% cashback on restaurants with no annual fee, and with a bigger sign-up bonus. If you don’t mind to have a card with annual fee, then CSR is the best card for dinning. In summary, this card is just so-so.