Spark Cash from Capital One Review
2018.3 Update: There’s a $750 offer now! HT: DoC.
Capital One Spark credit card is an excellent choice for a beginning businessman. Using getmyoffer.capitalone.com Spark credit card, one will get a one-time $500 of a cashback after spending $4,500 on purchases in the period of 3 months. Additionally, the amount of rewards one can get is unlimited, and cashbacks do not expire. It is up to you where or what to buy in order to receive your rewards.
- $750 offer: earn $750 after spending $7500 in the first 3 months. The recent best offer is $1000.
- Earn 2% cash back on all purchases.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- $95 annual fee, waived for the first year.
- Capital One will pull all three major credit bureaus (Experian, TransUnion, Equifax) for one credit card application!
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are sure you know well about the credit card game.
This card is almost identical with Capital One Spark Miles. The sign-up bonus is really decent, worth applying. However, the 2% cash back is also offered by no annual fee cards such as Citi Double Cash, therefore it is not recommended to keep this card and pay the annual fee.