Spark Miles from Capital One Review
- 50k offer: earn 50k Miles after spending $4500 in the first 3 months.
- Earn 2x Miles on all purchases.
- Although they call there rewards “Miles”, they can not be transferred to airline miles, you can only use them to cover travel expenses at a fixed 1:1 cent/mile ratio.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- $95 annual fee, waived for the first year.
- Capital One will pull all three major credit bureaus (Experian, TransUnion, Equifax) for one credit card application!
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are sure you know well about the credit card game.
This card is almost identical with Capital One Spark Cash. The sign-up bonus is really decent, worth applying. However, the 2% cash back is also offered by no annual fee cards such as Citi Double Cash, therefore it is not recommended to keep this card and pay the annual fee.